2008 - Salona 34
34ft Salona 34Ref:000012
- Now at Revised Price
- 34ft “Performance” Cruiser
- Large Open Mediterranean Cockpit
- Light Oak Interior With Oatmeal Upholstery
- Ready To Sail
Hand laminated marine grade plywood structural frames longitudinally with additional hull reinforcements in the form a stainless steel sub frame below the cabin sole bonded into the hull with methyl methacrylate resin.
Hand laminated with stress areas where winches and major deck fittings are fixed, reinforced by replacing PVC foam core with marine grade plywood. The hull to deck joint is bonded using methyl methacrylate resin,
Deep race keel, cast lead bulb, 2.15mtr draft
This boat is fitted with a standard interior layout with a forward double cabin fore, an aft double cabin and two berths in the saloon with a single Heads.
Light oak faced marine grade plywood, all main bulkheads are bonded to the hull. Topsides and visible hull sides are covered by oak veneered strips or foam backed lining.
Is fitted with a large double berth with a two part mattress with access to large stowage lockers below, shelves are fitted above each side, wardrobes (port & stbd side) with shelves and hangers.
Having a good size double berth with shelving along each side a large hanging locker with double door and storage shelve above. Fresh water tank fitted under berths, with some storage.
Stainless steel wash basin, shower area with curtain, hot & cold mixer tap, shower directly drained through shower grating and removed by electric pump, sea water marine toilet to holding tank.
Settee berths on each side of saloon with ergonomic backrests; these can be made into two extra berths making eight in total, stowage compartments under seats. Fitted with a foldable removable saloon table, coach roof mounted stainless steel handrails and a new JVC 24” Flat screen television.
L-shaped galley between hull port side and companionway, twin stainless steel rectangular sinks, mixer tap for pressurised hot& cold fresh water.
Gas cooker (gimbaled) with two burners and oven,
Yanmar 3YM20, 20HP diesel fitted with sail drive and two bladed folding propeller.
- 1 x Project X2 1000 watt Windlass
- 1 x Bruce main anchor
- 50 x Metres of 8mm calibrated chain
- Self-draining anchor locker
- Stainless steel stanchions and guard wires
- Stainless steel handrails in the companionway
- Teak handrails on the coach roof
- Four pad eyes for safety lines
- Deck mounted sheet and pole downhaul
- Below deck furling gear
- Carbon fibre sliding companionway hatch
- Six stainless steel mooring cleats
- Stainless steel bathing ladder (removable)
- Two Lewmar
Teak laid cockpit seats, dry stowage locker on stbd side (cover is integrated in cockpit bench), storage locker in mid aft cockpit, outboard drained gas cylinder compartment. GRP steering pedestal forming a footrest, recessed 46'' stainless steel steering wheel, rudder stock head (for installing the emergency tiller), Single lever engine control, recessed engine controls panel (with 6 mm transparent plexi glass protection).
Fuel & Water
- Fresh water tank capacity of apx 205ltr
- Water filler on transom
- Hot & cold pressurised fresh water system
- Shower with hot & cold fresh water mixer tap fitted in Cockpit
- Hot water tank 35ltr, heated by engine cooling water
- Emersion heater from 230V shore power
- Fuel tank for a total capacity of 110ltr
- Tank level gauge (placed on switchboard)
- Fuel filter with water separator
- 12 v dc system
- 12 v sockets
- 1 x 12v 100 Ah engine start Battery
- 1 x 12v 100 Ah service Battery
- Battery isolator switch
- Emergency start crossover system
- 230 volt AC electric power system with RCD distribution board
- Battery charger
- Webasto Airtop 3500w heating with three outlets
- Selden Performance silver anodized aluminum keel stepped mast, fractional rig, double swept back aluminum spreaders (approx. 20°), the mast step is bolted to the bottom reinforced stainless steel grid and mast-collar integrated into the GRP deck structure.
- Harken mainsheet raised track, 6:1 traveler system
- Harken genoa sheet tracks (2 x 3 m), 3:1 genoa system
- Harken Genoa Car with Torlon balls
Selden silver anodized aluminum boom, with two (internal) reef lines for single line reefing system; one clew outhaul device and gas (or spring) pressured boom vang with an outer purchase block system.
Discontinuous stainless steel 1/19 rigging wire, with stainless steel turnbuckles, mechanical backstay adjuster.
- 2 x 4 sheave Harken deck organizers for halyards and lines Stoppers (Clutches)
- 2 x 4 Spinlock winch clutches - for halyards, reef lines, vang and furling head stay line placed on coach roof
- 2 Harken halyard/spinnaker 2-speed winches, size 32.2
- 2 Harken primaries/genoa sheet 2-speed winches, size 40.2
- 2 winch handles with PVC handle holders
Sheets & ropes
- 1 x Mainsheet
- 1 x Mainsheet traveler car control
- 2 x Genoa sheet
- 2 x Genoa sheet car control
- 1 x Genoa furling line
- 1 x Vang
- 2 x Reefing lines
- 1 x Outhaul
- 1 x main halyard
- 1 x genoa halyard
- 1 x boom topping lift
- All running rigging in Dyneema
- 1 x Suit of Laminate
- Self stacking main
- Magnetic compass fitted on steering pedestal
- Raymarine ST60 Bi-data (depth log)
- Lowrance Elite 5M chart plotter
- Raymarine XSP5 Wheel Pilot
- Icom M411 VHF
- Navigation lights
- Anchor light
- 2 x Electric bilge pumps operated by automatic or manual switch
- Manual bilge pump is positioned in the Cockpit
Reduced Price: £68,000.00